The holiday frenzy is upon us. At the present, it is the night of Thanksgiving Day. I’m home alone, after spending the day in Orange County with the McMillans. I am so thankful for their generous hospitality towards me! Wonderful food and company! In the spirit of the season, I’m going to list the top 10 things that I’m thankful for. Of course, I’m thankful for much more than ten, but this isn’t the place to write my life story. So here I go…
I’m thankful for…
1. Jesus – my savior and my intercessor
2. my precious family – 60+ of them
3. the ability to obtain an education
4. Grace Community Church – where the truth is taught
5. the ability to come before the Lord in prayer
6. my civil rights as a woman to vote, etc.
7. GOC – my family and support system out here in LA
8. God’s Word, the Bible
9. my physical (and mental!) health
10. the knowledge that my future is secure.
God is good to me, far more than I deserve.
I’m constantly and consistently in awe of the
way that He works in my life and heart.
Jesus paid it all, all to him I owe.